Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ding, dong, the bitch is back




Sorry, I haven't posted in like two weeks. What's is up with that?!? I should write something ultra fabulous or at least post some equally ultra fabulous photos. What the hell have I been doing...........nothing. That's always the correct to that question. Well let's see, I've watched some movies on cable, some good, most of which I've seen before. Some bad, I'm such a sucker for cheesy sci-fi. Hmm, I had a date with a drag queen. Well more like a drag princess. Had a colonoscopy. Gotta love a nice Valium-versed cocktail. I told the doctor it's been so long since anyone had been up there, he would need a map............in Latin. Of course the staff doctor just observed as his "fellow" actually did the procedure. A Muslim woman, complete with burqa. Go figure. Found several new future husbands.

No comments: