Thursday, August 14, 2008

Venus rising..........



You are searching for the truth regarding an important issue in your life. Until you discover what's really going on, you won't be able to move forward. On Friday, wise Mercury conjuncts Saturn in analytical Virgo, and you be able to put all the Pisces of your puzzle together. Whew! I can't wait till Friday. Astrology, some won't make a move without it, some think it's all just a bunch of hooey. I'm a believer. Ever had your natal chart done? When I first had mine done back in the late 90s, I was totally amazed at how accurate it was. I had a reading from a really great astrologer (and lady) Betty Budak. As I sat down in her living filled with Nik-naks and family photos, the first thing she said to me was, "you're a flirt, aren't you?" Well, I think, I think Charles Hamilton may get it. Flirt? Moi? I'm one of the biggest I know. The reading just kept getting better and better from there. It certainly made even more of believer out of me. Now I can't say I live and die by what my daily horoscope says but I do get one set to me weekly and generally I'll read my daily especially if I'm contemplating something of importance ( or at least what seems important at the moment) So, searching for the truth, in some way, aren't we all? Honestly though my life is going through some rather big changes right now. And to think it will all become clear on Friday, I just can't wait. Believe me, patience is NOT one of my virtues. I've also been seeing the number 1111 a lot recently, like when I look at a digital clock the time will be 11:11. You should Google that and see what you find. I think, though it will have to a topic for another time for me. By the by, just in case anyone is actually reading this and is wondering, I'm a Taurus with Pisces rising. I love my sign. I just have to learn to stay away from those #*%&#&* Geminis.

No comments: