Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whether you got it or not.........Flaunt it!





What do the guys wear at the beach or pool where you live? Well, here I'm constantly amazed at the prudishness in the swimming trunks men wear to the water. Almost knee length and baggy, they are more like floral Bermuda shorts than swimming trunks. You see very similar if not the exact same thing worn on the street. Mind you, many of these lads have really fine bodies. Actually many are more than fine. Hot, hunky, chiseled, choice, defined, delectable, developed, buff, tough, rough and ready for...........oops sorry, where was I? Oh, yes. These guys flagrantly even arrogantly flaunt their bare upper bodies everywhere and anywhere, weather permitting. Playing a game of hoops, running, biking, walking, sitting, standing doing whatever, the tops are off and the eyes are upon them. They love it. I love it. So why is it then you rarely, if ever, see theses guys in speedos or some similar tight revealing swim wear? Are their penises really small? Really big? Are they really that modest? What is it, I truly wonder. I recently returned from a trip to Miami. Yes, Miami in July. I spent two glorious days on the white sands of South Beach. The blazing sun and that water, the color of the water was so gorgeous. Sea green near the shore then turning that deep, deep blue just like in the movies. Sigh. Any way back to the flaunting story. All you saw on the beach was speedos or whatever brand of tight, tiny, terrific swimming trunks. It made no difference what the body type, it was spandex and Lycra all the way baby. Even yours truly wore the tiniest tightest powder blue trunks I could pour this old ass into. I pre-tanned of course ( tan fat looks better than white fat) and powder blue is one of the colors that best shows off a tan or so my daughter Caitlin tells me. So is it a regional thing as to who will and who won't paint on the swim wear? All I know is, in additional to the beautiful natural sights of water and sand, the sights of a beach peppered with pretty boys in tight trunks was more than a sight to behold. I thought to myself many times those two days, now this IS paradise, this IS heavenly. So come on men of the Midwest! Don't be out done by the east coast preppies and trendy tourists. Get out there and show us what you're made of. Or at least show us how you were made. If you need any help at all in the proper positioning of privates, just call me at 1-800 do dos r us. Flaunt it baby!

No comments: