Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sweet coral lips where nature's treasure lies....



















As my dear friend Megan puts it, "I am a make-out slut"! I LOVE making-out! I LOVE kissing! It has to be one of my favorite activities. And I must say, I excel at it. Not just excel, I'm a really great kisser. It still amazes me that some people either just don't know how or are really bad at it. Or their idea of kissing is far different than mine. It's always disappointing to start the approach, lips nearing each other, eyes starting to close, then......wham. I get this hard stiff tongue in my mouth that just sits there. I truly can't believe that its some people's idea of kissing. I love some tongue as much as the next person (maybe more) but to have that hard little muscle just shoved in there. What in the hell am I supposed to do with it. Sometimes I'd just like to bite. Ah, well. As I've been told many times in the past......"you should write a book". Hmmmm, "The Art of French Kissing"............"Making-out with Mischa"..........."A Tongue in the Mouth is Worth Two in the Bush".............."Lip Smackin' Good"...............The Pucker Approach"........."When words aren't enough, shut your mouth, but not too far".........."The Answer is on the Tip of My Tongue"..... Of making out with any of the little beauties posted today is simply, The Joy of Kissing.

No comments: