Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Insert catchy title here..............

























































































































I haven't posted many near-naked to naked pics of cute boys recently so I'll try to make up for it today. Of course, I love and eye-catching humorous titles so I'll add just a few of those as well.
"Don't touch that! You don't know where its been"
"Put that down baby, Elizabeth. It's got germs ALL over its body"
"Where did I put my bus fare?"
"Betcha can't eat just one"
"I'll stop when I need glasses, OK?"
"Don't you wish you had one of these"
"Need a hand?"
































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about "Didn't your mama tell you not to put them things in your mouth?" It's from Four Rooms... One of my favs!