Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OK, I admit it. I'm a penisphile.......is that a word?
















Well if it isn't it should be. Penis is derived from the Latin for tail. Phile is Latin for phila which means " dear, beloved". So I think it totally works, I dearly love penes or penises. It goes way beyond just crotch watching. I have a fascination to know what everyones penis looks like. Perhaps I'm a little obsessed. I love the variety of shape, size and texture of them. Of course, there's obvious, cut or uncut. Large, small, or average. Some are thicker at the base and the taper toward the head (glans if you will) while others are just the opposite and are not as thick at the base but get thicker towards the head. Some, of course, are nearly perfect cylinders and are the same thickness from stem to stern. Then there's the head itself. Yum. Some are beautifully shape and large and are attached to a shaft that seems like it shouldn't support it. Others can be big ole thick things and then the head is way smaller than it seems it should be. The corona (you know, the rim on the edge of the head) sometimes curves upward, sometimes down and sometime not all at. I love to watch them go from flaccid to erect. To watch the change in shape and size. When flaccid some hang low and loose, some stick out, and some in between. Then there's the variety of curve when erect. I could go on and on. I LOVE me a penis. Have you figured out yet, I have seen a lot of them. And I'm not a slut........do I have cum in my hair? I find it so terribly interesting to know how different men have them positioned in the underwear if they wear it all. Do all gay men have this same fascination or obsession? Maybe some to a degree, others I know don't. I've been with guys who could have cared less if I even had a penis. It was all about then own "do do". That's what I usually call them, do dos. But as much as I as love them. As much I want to know what that cute boy sitting there penis looks like. What is even hotter and really more of a turn is seeing them all wrapped up in a nice little package. Like tightie whities or speedoes. Maybe it's because my imagination can be better than the real deal. Maybe it's the voyeur aspect of it. I still want to see it but, my, my, my, my, myyyyyyy to see a cute boy with a buff body in a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs, and you just see the outline of the head of his do do pressing through.............BIG SIGH! Well I could go on and on with one, so I'll expand at a later time.........and I haven't even gotten to scrotum and balls. So in keeping with the spirit of my blog not being x-rated, here are some R pictures. Someday Vera is going to show me how to move the picture around so I don't always have them the top. Enjoy, I did looking for them. (Vera, the one in glasses is for you. Jeremy, I'm sorry, I hope you're not creeped out at rehearsal)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned a long time ago to always be a little creeped out by you! :) kidding! :)

Anonymous said...

Those glasses are hot.

Nelle said...

Alright, I admit it. After seeing the pictures and reading your writing, I had to go back and see the one with glasses. I didn't even realize there was a guy with glasses.
Go figure. ;-)