Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'll drink to that....


and one for Mahler!

"I'm gonna need me that wine!"

"Isn't it a little early in the day to be drinking?" "I don't understand the question."

".....some young thin brunette draped over my chaise, popping pills, puffing pot, rotting his brains out on rock and roll."

"Bad table manners, my dear, have ruined more marriages than infidelity."

"It is, perhaps, remiss of me to dismiss court so early today but the foul stench from those miserable retches at the bar were so offensive to my nostrils, I fear it would impair the soundness of my judgement."

"What I call enterprise, poppin' pussies into pies."

"Keep away from her 'cept for Chino. This is not the Maria we know."

"Stay close to the candles, the stairway can be treacherous."

"For I have crossed the Rubicon, let the bridge be burned behind me. Come what may, come what may."

"I'll just add water and stir."

"Vera just adores little boys" "mmmyeeeess"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Patrick, you meanie! You never told me your Aunt was literate."

Nelle said...

"HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND!"