Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Not tonight dear, I have a headache......









So much to do, so little time. Work is super busy. I have to, have to, have to work on lyrics and lines for rehearsal tonight. My thoughts, of course, are elsewhere. Divided between my new future husband and my son-in-law. Well technically Steven is my daughter's boyfriend but they've been together for, hmm let's see, has to be around three years at least. They are so very close and been through much together. Today Steven is getting a bone marrow transplant. Already he is a cancer survivor and a few months ago was diagnosed with acute leukemia. He's finished both rounds of chemo therapy, essentially killing all of his bone marrow and white blood cells, so he has no immune system. Now he gets the donor marrow. A 10 out of 10 match plus the same blood type as his. My thoughts, prayers, and all the positive energy I have I'm sending your way today, Steven and Jessica. I know everything will come out better than anyone would have ever expected. Love you both.




I posting a few little pictures of some Aussie boys.........Steven these are more for Jessica.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I like the Aussie boys as well.

My thoughts to you and your family.