Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

So Vera tagged me in a "meme". I'm such techno retard, I can barely maneuver around my own blog site, so naturally I've not heard of a "meme". But I love the word, it's fun to say. Meme!





Cut and pasted from Vera's blog...............I may be retarded but I can cut and paste, I think.


According to James at Rants of a Diva, here's how this works: I'm supposed to share 7 facts about myself , some random, some weird. Then I tag 7 people at the end of my post by leaving their names and links to their blogs. Then presumably the people I tag read my blog and they do the same. It's kind of like a chain letter except without the threats. So this should be fun, right? Right? Oh yeah, it worked, thanks Vera.





1. The second and third toe on both my feet are webbed.





2. As child I went to the Saturday matinee movie every week, regardless of what was playing.


Admission was 35 cents.





3. I worked part-time at a video rental store called That's Rentertainment for 7 years and


played Aliens every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30pm. Ripley, "what do those pulse rifles fire?" Gorman, "35mm standard light amour piercing explosive tip caseless, why?" Strictly Ballroom during the "family hours". Les, "Tina, wonderful, wonderful fruit.....everything."





4. During my late teens, my closest friends and I would go our local cemetary, usually at Easter time, and take warped but humorous pictures of ourselves posed on selected and symbolic grave stones. I still have many of them. We were so twisted.





5. I was married (to a woman) for ten loooooooong years and have two fabulous daughters.





6. As a pre-schooler, I recall masturbating at nap-time. I don't think I really had orgasms then. After a while it just didn't feel as good.





7. I had an imaginary friend named, Deedee. I've always wondered what happened to her.








David Dust


BoIdolatry


Get Ur Pantz On



41NORTH87WEST



Rambling Nelle

Age Appropriate

Casperfan

1 comment:

Nelle said...

O.K. I'll see what I can come up with.