Friday, September 26, 2008

Bite my neck, please. Suck my...........blood!















So I have something to add to list of addictions. Not that sex, alcohol, nicotine, sugar, cute boys, classic movies and, and, and, isn't enough. A television show of all things. I've already mentioned how I'm hooked on Project Runway, Heros and Skins. Now HBO has really done it. True Blood! OMG not since Barnabus Collins have I wanted so badly for someone to bite my neck. I can remember racing home after school so I could flip on the old black and white TV so not to miss a moment of Dark Shadows. Even before Dark Shadows, I was drawn to vampire lore and stories. I still wonder sometimes what that says about me. Hmmmmm. I've seen pretty much all of the classic and not so classic vampire movies. Remember all the Hammer films with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing (that damned Van Helsing).






True Blood stars Anna Paquin as Sookie, our heroine, who can hear everyone's thoughts except Bill's (not what kind of a name is that for a vampire, really). And ooh la la, her brother Jason (Ryan Kwanten) is about as hot as they come. I sure wouldn't mind coming in, on, and all over that buff little beauty. Of course, being HMO, we get to see his naked little ass in action, as it were. I'm SO looking forward to the gratuitous full frontal. Oh please, oh please, oh please!






I love it that they can make a show about ruthless killers who drink human blood so fucking hot and steamy and sexy! I'm hooked and I recommend you check it out. So common all you hot and hunky vampires out there, bite my neck, suck my blood,(I'm O-neg, the universal donor)and have your ever-lovin' way with me.

No comments: