Friday, September 5, 2008

Sure do wish I had myself a flashlight.









So there I am, sitting on my favorite bench in the ped-mall sipping an iced mocha double shot and enjoying the scenery. By scenery I mean the endless stream of young men parading through area just for my amusement and enjoyment. I may have mentioned, I live in a university town so every fall there is a new crop of Freshman. Odd that they get younger every year. Along with several other old and not-so-old queens, we sit, we sip, we look, we dream. This time of year, of course, the weather is still on the warm the side so attire is weather appropriate. Lots of shorts, T-shirts, and tank tops (is that still a relevant fashion term?). Most are not particularly revealing in terms of identifying the size, shape and perkiness of the package, so we often make a little game of guessing what "it" looks like based on the rest of their physical dimensions. Fun but probably not particularly accurate. Sometimes, though, some of the boys will be wearing those wonderful nylon shorts commando style. Oh, the titillation it brings to see that little, well sometimes not all that little, pendulum swinging as he walks by. Or sometimes it's just in the right place to see the outline of the glans. Do they realize it, you wonder? Do they care? Do they like it? Then there's the times you're sitting across from one of the cute boys wearing those baggy shorts. He sits. The legs gap open. You start to look and find you can see more and more thigh as your eyes move up his leg. You see no sign of underwear of any kind. Your eyes move further until.......damn it's too dark up there. Hence the phrase, "sure do wish I had myself a flashlight." So in lieu of needing a flashlight at all, I'm posting a few pictures of some boys wearing a little more revealing garments. Huzzah to that!

1 comment:

Nelle said...

You are such a naughty boy. ;-)

BTW, how is the lazy susan working out?

Oh! and the pictures. YUM AGAIN!