Thursday, September 25, 2008

Playing doctor used to be fun......today I'm the patient and the doctor's not playing. Yikes!













In about 90 minutes I go in for my............annual physical. Well, actually, it's been three years since I've had one. At the last one I was in the best shape of my life and couldn't wait for the doctor to give me the once over. Now, well.... I'm not sure I want to hear what he has to say, even though I know what he'll have to say. I know what three years of nightly vodka & Mountain Dews can do to a body. Not to mention, no exercise ( I guess masturbation doesn't count) and eating habits that would make even Colonel Sanders and Starr Jones cringe. How long have I been telling myself to get back on the exercise horse? Eat my fruit and vegetables? Lay off the sugar and fat? Stop smoking, completely?






Well I do have the best motivation for getting myself back into shape. You see, blogging isn't the only thing I do on the computer. I don't want to jinx it but.........I've met this really great guy. Well, that's the thing, we've not met, met yet. Via the computer yes. Photographs, yes. Very long phone conversations, yes. As I told him when we meet I don't want you to be disappointed. It's been a really long time since I've met a really nice man, who is husband material, and who really likes me back. I just don't want him to see me (and my waistline) for the first time and say, "hmmm, sorry, I think I made a mistake". Oh why can't I be the perfect person in every way just like Tyra Banks. Wish me luck at the doctor's office. You know I have to post a few pictures of the possibilities of my plight with the prof........real or imagined, you decide.

1 comment:

Dan said...

i suggeset switching to Diet Mt Dew. Its a start, but for god's sake do not cut out the booze, that is unexceptable.