Monday, September 8, 2008

My ex-future husbands.....















As many single gay men, I long for the day I finally get married to the man of my dreams. Not that I haven't found him a time or two, mind you. In many cases, though, I just wished that he knew I had found him as well. Hell, sometimes it would have been nice if he knew I existed. Several of my ex-future husbands didn't know my name. What is an ex-future husband? How is it possible he didn't know me or even my name or even that I existed? Let me explain. Of course well all know the term future husband. He's the man I intend to marry. It's just that in almost all cases he did not have the intention of marry me. He goes from being future husband to ex-future when he does something to ruin the fantasy, I mean relationship. He didn't smile at me, perhaps. He bought someone else a drink. He didn't pick up my handkerchief when I so daintily dropped at his feet and fluttered my luscious lashes at him. In any case, I decide it's over with him and I have to move on. So I will just have to find myself a new future husband. It usually doesn't take long. After all I've learned I can't be THAT picky. But just like all the rest, they soon find themselves on that very long list of ex-future husbands. After more years that I care to count, my list has gotten a little long. But I still optimistically sing the Kodak song, Some Day My Prints Will Come.

1 comment:

hannah said...

Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.